Our priority is the health and well-being of our colleagues, customers and local communities. We are continually monitoring Government advice, updating our procedures and implementing
precautionary measures to all areas of our business.
In this rapidly changing environment, the latest information can be found online by following the link: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
We confirm we have complied with the Government’s advice following the ‘5 steps to working safely’.
1. Carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment.
2. Developed cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures.
3. Helped people to work from home.
4. Taken all reasonable steps to maintain 2m social distancing, where possible.
5. Where people cannot be 2m apart, managed transmission risk.
Our Westbury branch is open as normal with a call/click and collect service. To place an order, contact Pipes and Valves Westbury today on: 01373 858661 /
(Please read Trade Counter information on the image below).